Nasopure System Kit
- Add Nasopure salt packet(s) to bottle and fill with purified, distilled or previously boiled water.
- Twist cap onto bottle; close by pushing down on tip. Shake to mix.
- Keep head straight and look forward. No need to bend neck. Many people prefer washing while in the shower or standing over a sink.
- Place bottle tip into one nostril and point tip toward back of throat, not the eyes. Do not point tip upward. New Nasopure Level Lines ensure perfect positioning. Hold bottle so water line aligns with bottle Level Lines.
- Seal nostril with the tip of the cap on the bottle.
- Block the back of the throat by holding your breath while gently squeezing the bottle. Learning how to block your throat may take practice and will prevent the solution from reaching the mouth, resulting in a salty taste. If this occurs, it is not harmful.
- Switch to other nostril & repeat.
- Allow nose to drain naturally. Exhale through nose with mouth closed.
For Prevention - Use once per day or after exposure to irritants
For mild to moderate congestion or discharge - Use twice daily
For moderate to severe congestion, discharge, or infection - Use three to four times daily
Bottle: LDPE 4, BPA Free, 100% Recyclable
Salt: Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate
No additives or preservatives
Ratio formulated for ideal comfort and effectiveness